On this episode of This Is America, we jump straight into the discussion, as we look at how things went down at the Millions MAGA March and what this new coalition of Trump supporters, conspiracy theorists, militias, and fascist groups means for the future of Trumpism.
As Trump’s attempts to steal the election hits roadblock after roadblock and continued legal challenges, Trump and his minions keep falling back on the use of conspiracy theories to hold his base together. We discuss how this dynamic is leading to cracks within the existent Trump coalition and why there looms a possible coming split between the GOP and what remains of Trumpism.
What this signals, is that Trump may soon break away and throw his weight behind a media network outside of Fox News, and use that influence to campaign for the Presidency in 2024. While this many effectively split the GOP down the middle, it may also lead to the creation of a genuine fascist third party.
It’s Going Down
If you value IGD as a revolutionary autonomous media resource in times of crisis and have the means, please sign up to support us monthly! Help autonomous revolutionary media grow into 2020!
- Sign up to become a monthly supporter here!
- Give us a one time donation here or through Bitcoin.
- Subscribe to our podcast, either by following our RSS feed or following IGD wherever you get your podcasts!
- Listen to us on the radio! We’re on Pacifica radio stations on Fridays at 12 PM PST (Berkeley, Oakland, San Francisco, Fresno, and Santa Cruz). On Saturday, 7pm, at 96.9. If you have a Pacifica station or community radio station in your area, encourage them to stream our show!
- Follow and share us on Twitter, Instagram, and Mastadon!
- Tell a friend about IGD!