‘‘Today at 8:00 p.m. the deadline for voluntarily entering prison ends. It would be an unworthy humiliation to go voluntarily after such an unjust sentence. They will have to come to kidnap me. Solidarity is still lacking to stop this serious attack on our freedoms.”
note: It is now 9.00pm and no news of Pablo being arrested yet. Lets hope the State will back down!
Pablo Hasél has until this Friday to turn himself in but has already announced that he has no desire to spend the night behind bars.
The rapper, whose real name is Pablo Rivadulla Duró, is condemned for exalting terrorism and insulting the Monarchy in 64 tweets and a song that ridicules Juan Carlos I, the retired king in exile in Abu Dha.
However, his reply to the courts is clear and shows in a crystal clear way that he does not regret: the same day his term to enter prison expires, the Lleida man has released a new song in which he harshly charges against the current monarch, Felipe VI.
Rapper Pablo Hasel.
Freedom of expression
The subject begins with an intervention by the King in which he defends -this week- freedom of expression and, after dedicating it to the “so misnamed progressive government” (for almost half a minute of the four it lasts, Hasél spits out a “initial to the Monarch and begins his rhyming diatribe, his” republican cry “.” I hate the oppressive reign, let your family eat from the rubbish bins “, he insists during a recording made in the capital of Segrià.
“The Civil Guard examines what I feel / I’m going to say like Corinna: ‘Guillotine!’”, Proclaims Hasél, evoking Corinna zu Sayn-Wittgenstein and before recalling the machine that executed the death sentences in the French Revolution.
Warnings that without escorts “fear will come to the palace” are repeated in a rosary of darts to the Zarzuela, only interrupted by the pounding chorus: “There is no one who can take this away from me or Felipe VI / I show the truth in the return address of my text “. In addition, characters such as Princess Leonor, her mother Letizia Ortiz (whom he accuses of using being unhinged by botox), Joan Manuel Serrat (stressing that she has asked for her freedom)
Pablo Hasél, in Lleida, last Tuesday.
Pablo Hasél: “I will never ask for pardon because that would be repentance”
The video, which has more than ten thousand views on YouTube, assures that “this rap will sound like stones against Vox”, and in it Hásel affirms that he will never be “in the prison of fear” and that his microphone “will continue being uncomfortable. ” In fact, Hasél calls them “Franco’s sons” those who have condemned him for “being frank.”
If Hasél wields his poetry to emphasize that he will not go to prison gates voluntarily, he has also insisted on his determination through prose. “They will have to come to kidnap me,” he said on Twitter, the social network that has caused him so much pain.
He has a deadline to enter prison until 8:00 p.m. this Friday, but he will not go: “It would be an unworthy humiliation to go on my own feet before such an unfair sentence. “Solidarity is still lacking to stop this serious attack on our freedoms,” he said.
‘‘Today at 8:00 p.m. the deadline for voluntarily entering prison ends. It would be an unworthy humiliation to go on my own feet before such an unjust sentence. They will have to come to kidnap me. Solidarity is still lacking to stop this serious attack on our freedoms.”
Some of the Twitter Messages… (ROUGH translation, you need to explain the context and history!)
- 50 police officers injured? These shitty mercenaries bite their tongues hitting hosts and say they’re wounded. (23/03/2014)
- Now the riot police are crying when they have always beaten and tortured thousands and thousands of people, they have evicted them with blows, etc. (03/25/2014)
the Spanish Royal Family…barricada gráfica
- They try to hide that many people have come out today to demand the end of the fascist monarchy and even beat journalists. (03/30/2014)
- Nazi-onal police torturing even in front of the cameras. (03/30/2014)
- Do you kill a policeman? They look for you even under the stones. Does the police kill you? Nor is it well investigated. (04/04/2014)
- The Bourbon mafioso partying with the Saudi monarchy, among those who finance ISIS, everything remains. (02/12/2014)
- Faced with State terrorism, the organized neighborhood (12/29/2015)
- They want to exterminate him like his comrade [la grapo] Isabel Aparicio. Let him know. (01/20/2016)
- One of CUP speaking clearly against the monarchy while IU is giggling with this in the Zarzuela. (01/21/2016)
- Policemen who imprisoned with Franco and are now incarcerated as judges of the Nazi-onal Court. (07/02/2016)
- [The ETA member] Joseba Arregi murdered by the police torturing him. (02/14/2016)
- Ada Colau will not call the King a criminal for selling arms to Saudi Arabia or living in luxury at the cost of misery, she criminalizes the strike. (02/21/2016)
- And so it was, they ended up exterminating her. [Attach an image with a text by Isabel Aparicio grapo]. (04/01/2016)