- Hi there folks! It’s Radiothon time at 3CR Community Radio and unfortunately as long as we are haunted by the spectre of capitalism we do need your filthy lucre to help keep radical radio pumping out across the airwaves.
We reckon there is not much like Yeah Nah Pasaran! on Australian radio, so if you also like what we do, throw us a few coins – all of it helps.
If you don’t like what we do, throw a few coins at us – the more successful this fundraiser is, the more we’ll be expected to make next year, which will STRESS US OUT. So go on, do your worst.
All the best!
On this week’s episode of Yeah Nah, we talk to Bethan Johnson [Twitter] about inter alia Buddhism, reich and/or roll, stock markets and yoof. Bethan is a PhD student in History at the University of Cambridge and her research interests include nationalism, political violence, radicalism/radicalisation and intellectual history.
4.30pm, Thursday, June 3, 2021 /// 3CR /// 855AM / streaming live on the 3CR website
• Please note that the podcast version of this episode contains a longer discussion with Bethan.
• You can listen to the podcast on Apple, Spotify and other platforms.
• We also have a Facebook page for the show, which you’re invited to ‘Like’ and to ‘Follow’.
• I have a Patreon account which youse are also invited to support.